Followings are the web development technologies we with:
- PHP Development
- Net Development
PHP development is an open source framework to develop web applications. PHP can handle all aspects of CMS (Content management system) whether it’s simple or complex.
The framework follows a principle of MVC, hence it is easy to customize and aspects application as per desire and requirements. PHP provides an extensible architecture for developing, maintaining and deploying an application.
Why to choose Php?
- Code and file organization is extremely easy
- Countless numbers of tools and libraries that can help you with:
- Form validation
- Database abstraction
- Input/Output filtering
- Session and Cookie handling
- Email, Calendar and pagination and much more
- MVC (Model View Controller) Architecture
- Less code which ultimately speeds up your development
- Security - PHP has many input and output filtering functions which can add extra security layer to protect your website against certain attacks
- PHP frameworks have great active community support. You will find the accurate solution of any query quickly
Asp.Net architecture is reliable, scalable and trustworthy .it enables you to build an interactive web application from design to development. With ASP.NET you can build true software integration.
We at cyber matrix solutions have a team with years of experience in integrating verities of business solutions using ASP.NET Application development. We ensure that our clients get secure and reliable web and mobile solutions.
Why to choose ASP.NET
- Based on server side scripting technology.
- On-the-fly updates of deployed web applications are possible.
- Automatic state management for web page controls.
- .NET offers the ability to create new as well as customized server controls from existing controls.
- .NET also provides built-in features for caching frequently requested web pages on the server.
- Localizing content for specific languages as well as cultures and even detecting browser capabilities.
- Support for XML, CSS and other new as well as established web standards.